Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Varghulf

This one took a bit longer than my normal conversion projects, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. The GW mini for the varghulf is okay, but its metal and the whole 'bat' theme doesn't mesh well with the rest of my army. I used one of the bodies from the chaos spawn bowed set and glued a dire wolf head on top. Green stuff helped close the gaps and make a smooth fur line, as well as adding some necrotic sores (and who doesn't like those?) to the body.







2 comments:

  1. Superb stuff Professor Eldritch. Very good modeling work and even better paint work.

    BTW, would you be interested in joining our forum ? We're always on the look out for keen hammerers, painters, modeler and bloggers. In case you are:-

    Battle Reporter Forum

    Sigmar
    my WFB blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Sigmar. I've checked out your blog and must say I'm very impressed. You have some great content there!

    Consider yourself 'followed'.

    Cheers,

    Professor E

    ReplyDelete