Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dark Elves Return!

After a long separation, me and my Dark Elves have finally been fully reunited, as the last box of my minis arrived from Chicago yesterday. Its been a painful separation for both us, and I'd almost forgotten how much I loved these little buggers.

So without further ado...

















Not shown here are another 20 spearmen, 20 corsairs (old type), another repeater, two sorceresses, 8 shades, and a cold-one chariot. Not sure why I never did the bases on these, but something tells me come summertime when the new WFB edition comes out it may be time to revisit these guys once more.

1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic! I'm really impressed with all of the Japanese-style freehand designs that you painted. I'm just starting out with Dark Elves so seeing these is very inspiring, thanks for showing them off here.

    ReplyDelete