Friday, December 18, 2009

New Eldar List -1750




My recent battle against the Orks drove home a point that I had already suspected for sometime: my foot units (guardians, wraithlord, and harlies) are badly out of place with my general strategy of avoid-and-strike-surgically. With that in mind, I’ve tweaked my list to the following:

Farseer w/ 3 warlocks, jetbikes, SS, Fortune, Witness, Ward, Singing Spear (1), Doom, Destructor x3 (353)

Vyper w/SL & SC + SS (80)

Vyper w/SL & SC + SS (80)

Falcon w/ ScatterL, Shrk C, SS, Holo, Vector (205)
(in Falcon) Banshees x 6 w/ Exarch, executioner, acrobatic (123)

Falcon w/Scatter, SS, Star (155)
(in Falcon) Fire Dragons x 6 w/Exarch, firepike (116)

Wave Serp w/ EML, Star Engine, SS (145)
(in WS) Dire Avengers x 10, w/ Exarch, BladeS, Diresword (158)

Guardians Jetbikes x 4 w/SC (98)

Guardian Jetbikes x 4 w/SC (98)

Fire Prism w/ SS, Star Engine (140)

Total 1750

No comments:

Post a Comment