Saturday, November 27, 2010

Berserkers & Chosen

Nothing says Thanksgiving like a few quiet days to get caught up on some painting. I’ve finished one squad of Chosen and some of my converted Berskers. Again, the purpose here was to make them stand out a bit from my Noise Marines, but to still have their colors work with the army as a whole.

Not to sure about the purple on the Chosen’s plasma guns, I may take it down a notch or two next time around. I've got about 15 more Berskers to do, a Dreadnought to assemble, and a pred to finish. Then its on to the Daemon Princes. More on that later.


2 comments:

  1. I rather like the purple on the plasma (and the topknot) - nice to have a little bit of bright color that really pops compared to the more muted colors on the rest of the figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. BTW I owe you some props - you were right on your comments you posted about icons and deepstriking a long time ago. I totally misread the rules and was completely handicapping myself!

    ReplyDelete