Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eldar for Sale


After a good deal of reflection, soul searching, and quiet walks on the beach with soft piano music playing in the background, I have decided to sell my Eldar army.

They have been an absolute blast to play with and have served me well as an excellent introduction into 5th Edition 40k. I have always liked their sleek, highly mobile skimmers and there punch-and-run gameplay.

That said, I’m ready to move on and would like to see these go to a happy loving home. I’m selling them with the help of NW Game Supply Store, who has taken some terrific pictures of the army and put them on their site.

If you are interested, feel free to leave a comment or contact them through their webpage.

1 comment:

  1. DO YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS CORRECT? THE WORLD AROUND US REVEALS THAT GOD DOES EXIST, AND THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE REVEALS THAT JESUS CHRIST REALLY DID COME TO THIS EARTH AND THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT HE PHYSCALLY ROSE FROM THE DEAD.

    JESUS IS COMING AGAIN AND THE SIGNS OF THE END TIMES THAT WERE FORETOLD IN THE BIBLE ARE COMMING TO PASS, AND THAT ISLAM IS THE ANTICHRIST SYSTEM!

    ReplyDelete