Monday, January 17, 2011

House of Paincakes Stock Increases by One Professor E.

Careful readers of this blog will notice that I have added a House of Paincakes endorsement to the side of this blog. After dozens of pleading emails from them and a cash offer of approximately $5000.00, I have finally relented and decided to join their rag-tag group of bloggers.*

In any case, if you are not familiar with House of Paincakes, you should acquiant yourselves with them: a particular favorite column of mine is Dethrone’s Friday Night Internet Fight, in which the confused, adolescent carronades of semi-sentient forum goers are held up for all to scorn and add silly comments to. Well worth the read.


*I may have just made that up.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to have learned about your blog, it looks quite interesting. I like your How To Kill It series and look forward to checking out more of your work. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words about my Dark Elves and the blog. Looking forward to taking a closer look at your own blog, as it appears you have a lot of great content there. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What JJ said; also, you may perhaps have the coolest username I have thus far encountered.

    ReplyDelete